- Laverton Links SOP project - Targeting an initial Mineral Resource at the Lake Rason Prospect with a 500 m aircore drilling programme to convert the current Exploration Target to a Mineral Resource estimate.
- Lake Throssell SOP project - A Heritage survey is scheduled in advance of a reconnaissance exploration and sampling programme across the surface of the highly prospective Lake Throssell SOP project.
- Key results from the planned programmes at Trigg’s 100% owned SOP Projects are expected to be released in 3Q20.
- Targeting an initial Mineral Resource at the Lake Hope Campbell Prospect with a 1400 m aircore drilling programme.
- Determining the prospectivity of the East Laverton Prospect with a gravity survey to refine drill hole locations followed by an initial aircore drilling programme of 1000 m.
The Laverton Links SOP project (Laverton Links) consists of three prospect areas: Lake Rason, Lake Hope Campbell and East Laverton covering some 2315 km2 of granted tenure 35 km – 190 km east of Laverton.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/potash/21112019/trigg-mining-begins-exploration-drilling-at-laverton-links-sulfate-of-potash-project/