CF Industries Holdings, Inc., a leading global fertilizer and chemical company, today announced results for its 3Q and nine months ended September 30, 2018.
- Third quarter net earnings of US$30 million, or US$0.13/diluted share; EBITDA(1) of US$308 million; adjusted EBITDA(1) of US$300 million.
- Nine month net earnings of US$241 million, or US$1.03/diluted share; EBITDA of US$1080 million; adjusted EBITDA of US$1064 million.
- Added US$294 million to cash on balance sheet during quarter.
- US$1 billion cash on balance sheet as of September 30, 2018; roughly US$1.1 billion as of October 31, 2018.
- Repurchased more than 1% of common shares outstanding through October 31, 2018.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/special-reports/01112018/cf-industries-reports-3q18-results/