Acron has released its unconsolidated RAS financial statements for the first nine months of 2018.
- Revenue was up 19% y/y to RUB46 654 million (9M 2017: RUB39 218 million).
- Sales profit was up 66% y/y to RUB13 910 million (9M 2017: RUB8394 million).
- EBITDA* was up 50% y/y to RUB17 595 million (9M 2017: RUB11 711 million).
- EBITDA margin was 38% against 30% in 9M 2017.
- Net profit was RUB1697 million, including an effect of foreign exchange loss in the amount of RUB5 347 million and loss of RUB 548 million due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments. The adjusted net profit excluding these items was up 2.2 times y/y to RUB7592 million (9M 2017: RUB3411 million).
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/special-reports/01112018/acron-9m-2018-ras-ebitda-increases-50/