Uralkali continues to implement a set of measures to protect its employees against possible COVID-19 infection.
The health of Uralkali’s employees is the company’s first priority. In strict compliance with the requirements of federal and regional executive bodies and the guidelines put in place by supervisory organisations, Uralkali Group carries out a number of preventative measures at its production and office facilities to minimise the risk of infection and spreading of the virus among its employees:
- The company has established a dedicated corporate commission to analyse the evolving situation and keep personnel informed of any updates.
- The employees who are not directly involved in supporting continuous production processes are partially transferred from office to remote work.
- The internal and external documentation procedures are carried out electronically.
- The company performs mandatory disinfection of its premises and corporate vehicles.
- The group companies have all been supplied with hand sanitisers and the temperatures of employees engaged in supporting the company’s production processes are taken on a daily basis.
- Employees involved in continuous production operations are being provided with protective masks and other personal protective equipment.
- The Company has opened a hotline for employee enquiries related to coronavirus symptoms, rules of self-isolation, as well as the details of social programmes implemented during the current period.
- The company provides targeted support to healthcare facilities of Berezniki and Solikamsk for purchase of medical equipment in order to prevent a spread of coronavirus infection.
- Uralkali Group employees are regularly informed about measures aimed at preventing the infection and combatting the spread of COVID-19 through a visual propaganda, corporate portal and broadcast channel, as well as Uralkali’s mobile app and social media channels.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/special-reports/01102020/uralkali-group-informs-on-covid-19-measures/