LLC EuroChem-Usolskiy Potash Complex, located in the Perm region of Russia, is part of EuroChem Group AG, which specialises in the production of fertilizers and operates its own mining sites and further-processing systems for phosphates and nitrates.
One expansion phase of the Usolskiy complex includes the already begun new construction of a third production shaft (Usolskiy Shaft No. 3) with a depth of 511.7 m as well as a further treatment system.
The present agreement requires SIEMAG TECBERG to undertake the engineering, production, delivery, supervison of assembly and commissioning of the following equipment:
Shaft hoisting systems for raw material extraction
- Double-drum winding machine, dia. 6.0 m, for skip-skip extraction with a drive capacity of 4.55 MW and designed for an annual hoisting capacity of up to 4.2 million tonnes. Sliding bearings with bearing lubrication, a type SB1 hydraulic braking system, rope sheaves for deflection, as well as automation and signalling equipment complete this shaft hoisting system package.
- Hoisting equipment in the form of raw-material containers for shaft hoisting.
- Loading stations on two levels under ground.
- 2 rope deflection sheaves, dia. 6.0 m.
Shaft hoisting systems for personnel and equipment
- 1-rope drum hoisting machine, dia. 3.6 m, for cage hoisting with 1 gearbox and an overall drive capacity of 1.5 MW (2 x 750 KW), incl. rolling bearings, a type SB1 hydraulic braking system together with automation and signalling equipment as well as a rope sheave for deflection.
- Hoisting means (1-stage cage) with 10 t payload.
- 2 cage arresting devices.
Equipment for rope changing
- Reeling winch, incl. accessories.
After commissioning of the systems the LLC EuroChem-Usolskiy Potash Complex company will be supported onsite with the necessary spare parts and with the maintenance of the delivered equipment by personnel from the SIEMAG TECBERG service branch and storage facility at Berezniki in the Perm region.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/project-news/29102021/siemag-tecberg-supplies-shaft-hoisting-equipment-to-eurochem-potash-complex-in-russia/
You might also like
Under the EPCM contracts, Worley will provide in-Kingdom services and JESA will provide out-of-Kingdom services, for the design and construction of new process plants in the industrial cities of Wa’ad Al Shamal (WAS) and Ras Al-Khair (RAK) in Saudi Arabia.