The company’s key focus areas for 2018 and 2019 include optimising its existing projects, entering the high growth Peruvian fertilizer market, and working to add additional assets to its portfolio in high growth, high demand jurisdictions in Latin America. The company claims that its overall mission is to establish itself as a leading producer of fertilizer products, starting in Peru and then internationally. In order to achieve this goal, the company has set the following five key drivers:
- Start with small production of specialty fertilizers, targeting high margin products in Peru from the company’s existing projects.
- Organically grow the company’s current assets as product quality is proven and sales force grows.
- Preserve its world-class, strategically located phosphate and brine assets in the Bayovar basin, Peru.
- Leverage its existing cash position and experienced board of directors and management team to consolidate junior fertilizer assets in Latin America, targeting projects with favourable margins and generating cash flow more quickly than from its existing assets.
- Invest in the future of agriculture.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/project-news/21122017/growmax-outlines-focus-for-next-18-months/