The ‘Innovations in Probiotic Fertilizers, Sustainable Proteins, Water Technology, Crop Monitoring, and Solid Waste Management’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations in probiotic fertilizer, sustainable proteins, green charcoal, concentrated detergents, crop monitoring, and water technology. The TOE focuses on the modifications to the bio-based plastics, which increase their performance efficiency and shelf life. The TOE also features innovations based on resource recovery from biomass processes. Additionally, the TOE deals with the conversion of microalgae and carbon dioxide to value-added products. This TOE also provides intelligence on the utilisation of gasification processes in solid waste management, which also integrates atmospheric water and energy generation.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key topics covered:
- Probiotic-based organic fertilizers
- Cloud platform to streamline dairy business and help the growing milk industry
- Insect-based sustainable protein
- Highly nutritious protein with low environmental impact
- Environment-friendly charcoal from agricultural waste
- Improved, sustainable, charcoal production value chain
- Innovative water vending machine
- Social and environmental impact of the technology
- Effective, concentrated laundry capsules
- Concentrated laundry capsule with lower impact on environment
- Digital and sensor-enabled crop monitoring technology
- Agricultural digital platform making agriculture more productive, sustainable
- Modification of soy protein-based bio-films for improved water resistance
- Effective treatment and resource recovery from black liquor arising from biomass processing
- Conversion of microalgae into value-added chemicals using CO2 oxidants
- Utilisation of gasification process to integrate solid waste management, atmospheric water and energy generation
- Use of decentralised processes helps in adhering to the circular economy concept
- Rapid composting-based bioreactor systems for the treatment of organic solid wastes
- Curing process post rapid composting enables the generation of soil amendments with more nutrients
- Proprietary external circulation sludge bed for the treatment of industrial wastewater
- Use of cost-effective anaerobic bio-reactors enable stakeholders to reduce wastewater surcharges
- Key contacts
For more information about the report, click here
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/project-news/18042019/researchandmarketscom-2019-fertilizer-report-released/
You might also like
South Harz Potash Limited has executed a non-binding memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Euroports Germany GmbH & Co. KG and Euroports Belgium NV.