Work being undertaken by Dar Al-Handasah Consultants on the Cambambe Hydroelectric Power Plant, Angola. Courtesy of Minbos Resources.
The work will be overseen by newly appointed Implementation Manager, Mauro Lopes, and in-country General Manager Operations, Thomas Brueckner, who recently joined CEO Lindsay Reed in Angola to oversee project development works.
EPC Engenharia will subcontract to Dar Al-Handasah Consultants, an established EPCM contractor with a long history of working in Angola.
Details of the full EPCM contract are currently being negotiated with EPC Engenharia; however, work will begin immediately through the LNTP Agreement, with project kick-off meetings having commenced immediately under direction of Implementation Manager Mauro Lopes.
The LNTP Agreement covers the project items:
- General infrastructure: Earthworks, road, drainage, fence and construction site.
- Infrastructure for process utilities.
- Electrical infrastructure (power generation).
- Civil works.
- Structural works.
- Mechanical equipment/arrangements and piping systems.
- Equipment delivery and co-ordination.
- Subcontractor co-ordination.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/project-news/17022022/minbos-signs-agreement-to-begin-designing-and-scheduling-work-for-cabinda-phosphate-project/