- Revenue was up 24% y/y to RUB 36 095 million (1H18: RUB 29 209 million).
- Sales profit was up 52% y/y to RUB 11 479 million (1H18: RUB 7572 million).
- EBITDA* was up 42% y/y to RUB 14 160 million (1H18: RUB 10 007 million).
- EBITDA margin was 39%, against 34% for 1H18.
- Net profit was RUB 14 005 million, including an exchange difference and a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments, which affected this and the previous reporting periods. The adjusted net profit excluding these items increased by factor 2.3 to RUB 9855 million against RUB 4293 million in 1H18.
*EBITDA is calculated by Acron as sales profit plus depreciation and amortisation.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/nitrogen/01082019/acrons-1h19-ebitda-up-42/
You might also like
Te´cnicas Reunidas and Allied Green Ammonia have agreed to commence the first phases of a Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia production facilities at Northern Territory, Australia.