Curtiss-Wright EST Group have released the G-160 Tube Testing Tool Demonstration Video, a two minute tutorial that takes a step by step approach to testing heat exchanger tubes.
Early detection of leaking tubes in heat exchangers, boilers and condensers is essential to avoiding costly downtime. G-160 Tube Testing Tools from EST Group rapidly detect leaks while providing a safer environment for plant personnel. Innovative patent-pending gripper design provides increased operator safety. Operates with compressed air.
Tube Size Range
- 0.49” - 1.11” (12.4mm - 28.2mm).
- With Optional Support Tube Assemblies - 0.28” - 1.81” (7.1mm - 46.0mm).
- Patent-pending gripper design requires less operator force.
- Interchangeable Seal & Washer sets are size specific per tube ID.
- Ergonomic design with push button activated air injection valve.
- Safely test up to ten tubes per minute with less operator fatigue.
- Durable corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (1.9 lbs. / 0.9 kg ea.).
- Fully protected gauges - analog & digital available.
- Neoprene seals.
The video can be found: here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldfertilizer.com/materials-handling/31122018/curtiss-wright-est-group-releases-new-g-160-tube-testing-tool-demonstration-video/