66th Annual Safety in Ammonia Plants and Related Facilities Symposium
This event expired on the 15 September 2022. Click to view the latest Fertilizer events.
11 September 2022 - 15 September 2022
Registration for the 66th Annual Safety in Ammonia Plants and Related Facilities Symposium, September 12-15th in Chicago is open. AIChE’s Annual Ammonia Symposium is dedicated to making the plants that manufacture ammonia and related chemicals as safe and reliable as possible. Industry experts, safety personnel, and plant managers at all levels will share their experiences in the Symposium's technical presentations, informal networking discussions, and question-and-answer sessions. This event has history, quality content, and a powerful network to learn from and connect with consistently.
Why do people attend the Ammonia Symposium? Direct from our attendees, they come back year after year because of the...
- High quality of presentations on incidents and industry news.
- Strong technical and safety focused content.
- Opportunities to meet others (from both producers and non-producers of Ammonia) and learn from papers presented.
- Info sharing and benchmarks.
- Excellent networking opportunities and great technical papers and presentations.
- Latest developments in the field shared here.
Learn more about our technical programming, sponsorship opportunities, registration, and more. The earlier you register, the more you save.
For more details, contact Ilia Killeen, email@example.com