Highlights from the talk include the following:
- Reportedly, the company is looking to expand its farm retail network in Brazil.
- The company is progressing well on divesting stakes of SQM and Arab Potash Co.
- The Canpotex potash selling agency is finding it difficult to keep up with robust first-half orders.
- Nutrien will benefit from changes to US tax.
- One of the company’s aims is to not source phosphate from contested western Sahara.
- The company is anticipating that it will sell the SQM stake by year-end, and that it has a number of interested parties.