Nitrogen + Syngas USA 2021
RESCHEDULED FROM JUNE 2020: Drawing on the experience of the highly successful Nitrogen + Syngas conference portfolio, CRU is pleased to launch this new regional event, devoted to sharing operational experience and best practice in operations, reliability and maintenance of ammonia, methanol, hydrogen, syngas and urea plants.
Delegates attending Nitrogen + Syngas USA will benefit from a mix of panel discussions and technical papers covering the following areas:
- New technology and materials innovations
- Reliability and maintenance strategies
- Energy efficiency and emissions management
- Best practice health and safety initiatives
- OPEX optimisation and cost control
- Operational challenges and their solutions
In addition to these key technical themes, the event will feature several high-level strategic presentations, including high-level analysis from CRU’s Nitrogen team, exploring the supply and demand scenario for the global nitrogen market.
Who will attend?
Nitrogen + Syngas USA will attract a primarily technical audience including:
- Plant managers and superintendents
- Process engineers
- Maintenance and reliability engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Plant operations
- Technology procurement
Content will be relevant to the above job functions working in the following production facilities:
- Industrial gases